An excellent discussion on SEO for real estate professionals and developing useful and searchable content is ahead on this episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast.
We went right to the expert, and are speaking with content marketer, SEO strategist, author, and professional speaker Alison Ver Halen!
Alison is the founder and CEO of AV Writing Services, LLC, which provides content marketing and SEO strategy services to other professional service providers, including realtors and attorneys.
Alison's mission is to help clients improve their brand's authority and online visibility using a combination of engaging content and tried-and-true SEO techniques.
Things we discussed in this episode:
- Why do small businesses need to have a good content marketing plan?
- How can blogging be a great way for realtors and attorneys to position themselves as thought leaders and stand out from the crowd.
- Drawing high-quality leads into a business website
- Why writing for professional services is still important in a video-heavy world
- Using good keyword-rich text to help your videos rank well on Google
- Recommendations for real estate agents to make their content SEO-friendly
- How to plan a blog with strategy, consistency, and the right calls to action
- How can people stay a little more focused and committed to content marketing plans?
- Why repurposing older content is a smart idea
- Generating original text content from audio and video content.
Get in touch with Alison:
AV Writing Services - https://avwritingservices.com/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/alison-ver-halen/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AvWriting
Content Marketing Made Easy - https://www.amazon.com/Content-Marketing-Made-Alison-Halen-ebook/dp/B09YL7K6XY/ref=sr_1_9
Join Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill of NextHome Titletown and UrbanVillage Legal in Boston, Massachusetts for another episode of The Real Estate Law Podcast!
#bostonrealestate #realestatepodcast #nexthome #humansoverhouses #realestate #realestatemarketing #seo #contentmarketing #videomarketing #blogging #performancemarketing
The Real Estate Law Podcast is hosted by Jason Muth and Attorney / Broker Rory Gill.
This podcast and these show notes are not legal advice, but we hope you find both entertaining and informative.
You can follow our sponsors here:
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Inst
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Instagram
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on Facebook
NextHome Titletown Real Estate on LinkedIn
Attorney Rory Gill on LinkedIn